Re: Chinese herbal medicine [00161] Medicine On Line

Re: Chinese herbal medicine

I'm interested to know if you have an address for this doc?  I'd like to
see the info in print form.  I try to keep an open mind.  Sometimes
patients will ask me whether or not I have literature on alternative meds.
While I can never provide them with the info directly (conflict of
interest,) I can surely point them in the direction they want to go, and
therefore attain the supportive goal.

However, if the guy has been on 60 minutes or 20/20, depicted as some kind
of quack, then don't bother.

-Adam J. Potash
Mesa, AZ
amadvall@netzone.com