35 yr. old W/F diag. CLL/ Need help/ Info [00155] Medicine On Line

35 yr. old W/F diag. CLL/ Need help/ Info

My name is Kathy. I have recently been diagnosed with chronic lymphatic leukemia. The good news is I feel fine. The bad news is that my doctors at Sloan-Kettering in NYC tell me that to get CLL at my age is very rare. The past month has been an emotional roller-coaster. They have requested blood typing from my siblings for poss. BMT. This is happening to fast for me. The dr.s tell me that less than 100 people under the age of 60yrs has CLL and there is no clear cut way treat this. Anyone with experience or info please reply ASAP to smd@htp.net.... thanks....