Re: marijuana as medicine [00149] Medicine On Line

Re: marijuana as medicine

Thanks for your response...I do know about marinol, but I really was
looking for patients who are using the real thing...

There are a handful of people in the U.S. who have legal prescriptions
for goverment-grown marijuana.

Thanks,

Alison Shyer