Re: Neurofibrosarcoma [00057] Medicine On Line

Re: Neurofibrosarcoma

On Sun, 24 Sep 1995, Evan Burns wrote:

> Kavosh,
>
> I'm leaving for New York within a few days and I have a lot of work to do
> so I'll get back to you next week will all the answers to your
> questions.  Are you facing sarcoma too?
>
> Evan

Hi Evan,

A young relative of mine (2.5 year old boy) has metastatic Osteosarcoma.
He has been receiving standard Chemotherapy treatment for 4 months - his
condition has not changed (which could be a blessing).  But, he is
suffering a lot and his kidney function has somewhat been impaired...

I'll be looking forward to your response.