Re: Adenocarcinoma-lung [00052] Medicine On Line

Re: Adenocarcinoma-lung

Many thanks for the info. Yes, I think I do have the FAQ listing somewhere
in the pile.
Have had some experiences with the HUP bunch-currently healing from a
lobectomy and getting mapped tomorrow for a bit of radiation. Looks like
prostate is the biggie these days. I feel old-fashioned, having had that
taken care of via RP 2+ years ago. It just looks like there aren't enough
specialized Internet areas to keep up with my ills!!
Thanks again, Herb

w3iwu@omni.voicenet.com      w3iwu@wb3joe.#epa.pa.usa.noam