Re: Neurofibrosarcoma [00051] Medicine On Line

Re: Neurofibrosarcoma

Dear Lorraine Johnson,
Thank you for your answer.  I do not feel completly satisfied with the
treatment they propose giving to me but I don't know what else to do. and
even with my experience coordinating information for the addition to the
online glioblastoma source , I havn't come up with anything else.  If you
have any ideas please let me know.  I was omn jury duty today which extends
to tomorrow so I have extended my date for starting chemotheraopy with taxol
until Wednesday.  So I have some more time to look for a better method if one
exists.
Thanking you in advance,
George Myles