Re: Adenocarcinoma-lung [00047] Medicine On Line

Re: Adenocarcinoma-lung

>Can anyone direct me to a source of info on this rather common cancer?
>Apparently it is not unique enough to deserve it's specialized web site!
>Thanks, Herb

Not yet. There is some lung info on the site...but otherwise I direct you the
NCI/PDQ info (patient and then physician info) on the NCI's WWW site (look at
other resources on Medicine Online)...

You can also look at the Cancer-FAQ which contains a comprehensive list of ALL
KNOWN cancer related information resources on the Internet (and close to the
Internet). I'm the keeper of the Cancer-FAQ...so if you don't have a recent
copy (the public version was Sept 3 '95)...let me know and I'll email it to
you.

--
E. Loren Buhle, Jr., Ph.D          INTERNET: BUHLEL01@MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU
*** The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the views or