Hepataocellular Carcinoma [00038] Medicine On Line

Hepataocellular Carcinoma

I have a question regarding a friend who has the above subject.  He was
diagnosed in April of 95, he has a 5 1/2" tumor in the liver.  It has spread
to the lungs and lymphnods.  He has lost 30 pounds.

His wife is trying to get a honest straight answer as to how long he has.
 She is trying to prepare.  She is being told, it could be 3 months to 5
years.  This seems to be a very large timetable.

We are looking for a more specific estimate.