juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibromas -Reply [00033] Medicine On Line

juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibromas -Reply

Dear Michel and all,

FIrst,  I noticed two replies in the last week or so
from recipients who seem puzzled that they were
receiving messages. My email header says that
Michel's message was sent to the listserv
discussion group mol-cancer,  address:

mol-cancer@linux.kbt.com

... and not to an individual email address.

Is it possible that some of you are subscribed to
this list, but are unaware?

Michel, if angiofibromas are malignant tumors, you
can find info on them in NIH's cancernet.

via web:    http://www.nih.gov/

via gopher:    gopher.nih.gov

viaemail:

   addr: cnet@icicc.nci.nih.gov