Re: juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibromas [00031] Medicine On Line

Re: juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibromas

>I would like to have more informations about this desease; how to treat
>it , what is the prognosis, the outcome of the radiotherapy in this case,
>the recurrence of the illness in case of radiotherapy, the morbidity of
>this illness and I would like to know which medical center is more up to
>date in the subject.  I wish you send me references.  Thank you.

I'm only familiar with renal (kidney) fibromas...which are a renal medullary
fibrous mass most commonly found in females. Is the location of the
nasopharyngeal fibroma available for a surgical resection? Is there one lesion
or many? Recurrence?

--
E. Loren Buhle, Jr., Ph.D          INTERNET: BUHLEL01@MCRCR6.MED.NYU.EDU
*** The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the views or