Re: Questionable Treatment for Skin Cancer [00029] Medicine On Line

Re: Questionable Treatment for Skin Cancer

Dear Ellen,
I am not a doctor so I am unqualified to answer your question.  However I
think you are doing the right thing in getting some other opinions.  The
treatment seems very radical to me.  I have had numerous solar ketoses
removed from my face, especially nose, and arms over the years by freezing
with liquid nitrogen.  In fact it seems like I have had it done about once a
year for over 20 years by my Kaiser doctors.  The liquid nitrogen raises a
small blister that includes the rough skin and it peels off in less than a
week and that is all there is to it.  I hope this has been some help.
Sincerely,
George Myles