Re[2]: Navelbine question [00017] Medicine On Line

Re[2]: Navelbine question

     It is difficult to answer your questions specifically without
     knowing more about the patient.  I suggest you communicate your
     concern to the physician and indicate to him that if he has
     questions about the use of Navelbine in this situation, he may
     want to contact the Drug Information Department at Burroughs
     Wellcome Co.  Our toll-free number is 800-443-6763.

     Ed Collins, M.S.
     Drug Information Department
     Burroughs Wellcome Co.