Pancreatic Cancer [00016] Medicine On Line

Pancreatic Cancer

Recently, one of my best friends was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.(stage
IV) She is 40 years old and if my calcs are right has a rather TOUGH fight
ahead with this type of cancer.  I am hopeful that someone on this list has
some experience with this.  It seems that traditional therapies (chemo or
rad) have not been too successful. "Clinical trials" have been recommended
and I wonder if anyone has some info regarding their availability. What
about alternative therapies(what are they?)?
Here is a thank you in advance>>>>>>>>>>thanks:)          chuck